Just thought that I would update the blog...
We tried to take Allie fishing on Sunday and we did not have any luck with the rain. I was hoping to have pictures of Allie's first trip fishing with her daddy but that didn't work out. She says "I go fishes with daddy".
She is now really big into dresses. She loves to wear them whereas she use to hate them.
Her favorite show is American Idol and she loves Adam, Kris, and Danny. She will say/scream "I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL". Today I didn't even tell her that it was coming on and all I said was "Allie what comes on tonight?" and she said "American Idol". It is so cute to watch her dance and sing around the living room.
And well I am sure that she gets her new smart mouth from her daddy (Haha: I am sure its me).... She told me Monday "Mommy turn around and drive" because she was mad at me and I was trying to talk to her.
She is a handful and we love every single minute of it!!
Love you all.
The Hinton's
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Hello All!
Posted by Hinton Family at 8:21 PM
